December 13, 2012

Home for Christmas

In 9 more nights, we will be in Victoria BC for the holidays.  I am about ready to burst because its been so long.  Rachel and I were last on the island in February, when immigration would not let me enter the USA and I was stuck in Canada.  Jason hasn't been to the island in a very long time.

Here are all the things I am very excited about:

1) seeing family, particularly my brothers' families.  I miss my 2 nieces and 3 nephews and miss being close to watch them grow up or know what they like.  My eldest brother tony broke his neck earlier in the year, my grandpa hunt died, and everyone has grown a little older.  Lots of hugs needed to be made up for in person!

2) eating mandarin oranges

3) board games with family

4) running the chip trails near UNICEF

5) seeing the ocean and green dense forests

6) seeing extended family, like my grandmother, Uncles and aunts and cousins

7) seeing friends, like our Penticton running crew and hopefully great friends like andi and Barney and New Year's Eve at the dabreo house.

8) having Rachel and Jason enjoy a little island time, and seeing a place that means very much to me

No comments:

Post a Comment