June 9, 2013

Scott and Michael Visit

We're trying hard to update pictures and videos... with limited success...

But this weekend our cousins Scott and Michael Oliver came to town.  Today we took Scott to the airport to fly home to VA, but Michael stayed today and then will continue his cross-country road trip tomorrow.  I think Michael may be updating some of you on his version of the adventures.  We're pretty sure Scott is happy to be back in his own comfortable bed and sleeping!

Tioday we went to Rocky Mtn National Park for the day.  I know many of you have had difficulty looking at our videos, but here are some below for those of you who can access them.  For those of you who cannot, you might be able to go to youtube directly and see our recent uploads.  If those don't work, I'm sorry because I'm not sure what else to do.

Rachel did a great job of hiking Alberta Falls.  Jason carried her some in the pack and she walked some on her own.  She insisted on running down most of the trail (about 1 mile each way) with hiking poles.  I managed the hike ok despite my body being quite uncomfortable.  Michael did well despite the altitude.

Hopefully some of the videos/pictures show 1) my new haircut, after donating all my hair to 'Locks for Love' and 2) the 36.5 week belly and 3) silly pictures of Rachel, who already needs her own hair cut.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BvHT-qkGT0Y









Pictures are another matter.  I have tried to recently upload pictures from phones to facebook, with some success and in a strange order.  Dedicated Rachel fans on facebook may be able to sort through these.  Others might have to wait for a personal visit.  Others might have to wait for us to buy a real camera.

I don't think this link will work for many of you, but please give it a try:
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10151418931925894.1073741826.599030893&type=3

I will try to play with Jason's phone and add more here shortly.


No comments:

Post a Comment