July 12, 2014

Walmart to go

Jason is out of town for a few nights. One task I dislike very much is grocery shopping with my kids.  

So when I heard that you can shop at 'Walmart to go' for free by ordering food online ahead of time and then driving by to pick up food, I was intrigued.  Not having to get kids out of the car seats and go in the store? Sounds awesome!

So last night I put in my order. I was a little distracted, but found it easy to do.  I was given a pick up time and told I would be called when it was ready.

This morning they called, we drove 0.5 miles to the store,  they loaded my car, and off we went! Magical!

I have three concerns with this amazing concept:
1) we usually don't shop for produce at Walmart, and like supporting sprouts
2) everything came in plastic bags, and normally we don't put things in bags or use reuseable bags
3) I accidentally ordered 6 BAGS of apples, instead of 6 individual apples!  Whoops!!

No comments:

Post a Comment